It's a good thing we don't have pets, I think their heads
would start falling off.....
I have the not so pleasant visitor back at 4:00
in the morning.... I guess I just like waking in the wee hours of the morning with new, (or familiar), old pains
Yes, it is 5:00 in the morning, and yes, I have been eating well...
(not well as in like a king)....
I don't understand, I can't understand why I
have to deal with this again!!!! I like being back to work!
Please pray that this too shall pass!!! Like, before the weakend
is over!
2 comments:
Ugh! Does it act up when you're on your feet a lot, like at work?
My right big toe has been hurtung me so badly for the last couple months (no swelling) and I just figured out the other day that it gets worse when I eat popcorn, with brewer's yeast. Yipes! I think I'll steer clear of that for a while....
Praying for you!
Chad, I'm so sorry. I will pray that you'll be back to work and feeling grrrreat by Monday.
Holly says, likewise.oh yeah,and, "Love ya man!"
Post a Comment