Wow, that was one long car ride! You would think driving all day for UPS would "kind of" be the same but 9-11hrs of working doesn't even touch 17.5hrs straight driving "each way"..... Thanks to Brian and Heidi, our first day was broke up though.. They were so nice and let us stop over for the night in Salt Lake City area... Friday was only 11.5 hrs or so...
We made it to Vegas on Saturday with just a couple hours to spare before kick-off so we ate and hung out around the hotel where the game was to be played...
We made it to Vegas on Saturday with just a couple hours to spare before kick-off so we ate and hung out around the hotel where the game was to be played...
Then it was game-time!
Again, thanks to Jeff, we had great seats!
The game was pretty awesome, we (the shock fans) probably out-numbered the other teams fans 20-1 or so... I think the announcer and the refs were trying to make up for it.. In the end the Shock were just too good.. We won 74-27. The second half was all Shock! Very cool to watch! I'm so glad we got to go!!
With the cup in sight, the players were getting excited ..
I missed the coaches Gatorade bath. This was just after.
I missed the coaches Gatorade bath. This was just after.
Ya, we joined em' and jumped the wall also!
This shot of Raul says a thousand words for what all of us felt!!! 
The cup arrived!
A couple of guys in the parking garage had somehow snagged this sign off the stadium wall..
We didn't really get to walk around Vegas too much, just a couple of hours after the game... Knowing the ensuing drive home, we really didn't care. I got a couple of good shots at Paris I'll have to post to show you all. It's good to be home, Vegas stinks "literally" it reeked there...
1 comment:
Glad you guys had so much fun. And glad you made it safely home.
Post a Comment